As of February 2nd, 2022, the United Arab Emirates has stated new regulations in its Labour Law. Especially, for the private sector. Therefore, these new guidelines regulate labour relations in the region. Likewise, this law talks about crucial difficulties in the employment relationship. For example, dismissal and notice period of the employee, are specified in Article 121 of the UAE Labour Law.
In this article, we will analyze Article 121 of the UAE Labour Law. Accordingly, we will talk about the termination and notice period of the local employees. It is important to note that employers must abide by these new guidelines. Let us observe:
1. What is employee dismissal?
2. What is the notice period for the employee?
3. Is it important to give notice to staff members?
4. What does Article 121 of the UAE Labour Law establish about the termination and notice period of the worker?
5. How can Connect Legal help you with your compliance?